Monday, August 27, 2018

My Current Playlist

I don't know about you, but I feel closest to God in song. For me, I use music to bring forth my prayers, and that's just how God and I communicate. Below are the songs that have currently been speaking to me (I'll update it as it changes). What're some of your favorite Christian songs?

1. Build Your Kingdom Here by Rend Collective


2. Even If by MercyMe




3. You Say by Lauren Daigle




4. Chain Breaker by Zach Williams




5. Thy Will by Hillary Scott and the Scott Family




6. Oceans (Where Feet May Fail) by Hillsong Worship




7. Broken Hallelujah by The Afters



8. If We're Honest by Francesca Battistelli




9. Holy Spirit by Francesca Battistelli




10. No Longer Slaves by Bethel Music




11. Same Power by Jeremy Camp




12. The Answer by Jeremy Camp



13. More Than Anything by Natalie Grant



14. I Have This Hope by Tenth Avenue North



15. Overcomer by Mandisa 



No comments:

Post a Comment